The new column robotic system, uniquely designed by KIBERYS, allows effective use the robot for plasma pipe and tube cutting.
The cartesian robot with 3 linear axes can be outfitted with 2 rotational axes for optimized reach and performance. Possibility for dual head design also increases the implementation potential.
The characteristics of the mechanical design make it optimal for large workpieces in all dimensions. The advantages of this design are:
- controller unit mounted on the robot;
- power sources mounted on the robot;
- programming unit for operator traveling with the robot.
- Indefinitely extensible work area along the X
- All-in-one system for welding and cutting
- 5 axes robot design
- Synchronization between 2 or more robots
- Automatic tool change
- Automotive Industry
- Crane Building
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Machine Building
- Metal Construction
|Number of axes||5|
|Type of axes||3 linear|
|Type of motors||AC, servo|
|Max reach on X||on request|
|Max reach on Y||3 000mm|
|Max reach on Z||2 000mm|
|Speed on linear axes||max 30 000mm/min|
|Speed on rotational axes||max 120°/sec|