Large-scale welding robotic systems
High-dynamic robotic, multi-axis automated welding system. KBWELD HDC is a console-type linear-drive system with a robust construction with precision guides. It achieves high speed and accuracy thanks to digital servo-controlled motors.
KBWELD HDC6 has a wide range of applications – complex, ribbed beams with slopes, panels, boards, ribbed sections; For straight and circular seams, various building elements, machine housings and more.
Large-scale welding robotic system Brochure
- 5 or 6-axis, robotic welding column systems with rotary Y-beam;
- Multiple work-areas along the X-axis;
- High-speed welding by Tandem welding systems;
- Welding seam tracking capabilities;
- Multiple peripheral servo-positioners controlled;
- Multiple robots welding simultaneously within the same work-area;
- Infinite longitudinal stroke along the X-axis rail due to all-n platform system design;
- Automatic optimized welding torch cleaning capabilities;
- Offline programming on a 3D model of the work-piece with searching the seam position;
- Unique self-adjustable seam tracking feature during welding;
- Multiple coordinate systems – Torch TCP control, World and Machine coordinate system;
- One and two-axis servo-positioner coordinate motion.
|Number of axes||6|
|Type of axes||3 linear|
|Type of motors||AC, servo|
|Max reach on X||on request|
|Max reach on Y||on request|
|Max reach on Z||on request|
|Speed on linear axes||max 30 000mm/min|
|Speed on rotational axes||max 120°/sec|