Automatically feeding and retrieving of profiles
Coping line cutting of rectangular, U and H profiles
The system is capable of cutting and plasma arc marking square, rectangular, L, U and H and round shapes. The lenght and dimensions of the beams is customized according to the application requirements.
The system can perform perpendicular and bevel cuts on all sides 4 of the profiles. The system can perform any type of cut possible for the torch geometry, including profile splitting, slotting, parting, holes, openings, chamferings etc.
The repeatability of positioning is +/- 0,2mm. The accuracy of positioning is +/-0,3 mm.
The system can run in automated program mode or in manually controlled mode with individual part program selection for parts for the same profile type and size.There is a dedicated program for profile length and width measurement.
The robot in the coping cell is KIBERYS KBCUT FHD6 with dedicated kinematics, specially designed for 4-sided profile cutting. Inbuilt system programs for collision free motion around the part make programming easy.
Automated Profile cutting line Brochure
- Automatic feeding and positioning of the work-piece by servo-driven manipulators
- 4-side robotic cutting
- Square, rectangular, L, U, H profiles
- Maximum length of the profiles according to requirements
- Sensors for determining the size of the profile
- Аutomatic retrieval of the finished parts by output conveyors for small and large pieces
- Software for automatic nesting from 3D models of the parts
- Capability of all type bevel cuts
- Ready-to-cut libraries of the plasma process settings
- Initial search functions of the torch-to-beam distance and adaptive height control in all 4-planes